Sunday, June 19, 2011

Memory Books / End of the year gifts

Finally back to the blog world. It feels good to be back. I am officially on summer break but plan on going into school a couple days because I am moving classrooms and want some things done now and not waiting until the fall. Praise and all the Glory to God for providing me a job this year, that I am not laid off, and I know where I will be for the following year. Does anyone else feel like they are becoming a better teacher because of all these blogs? I feel like everyone sharing all these great and fabulous ideas have improved my teaching and made me look at things in a new way. Speaking of great blogs Little Warriors at http://littlekinderwarriors.blogspot.com/ is having a give away. She is giving away Portfolio/Memory book pages. Let me tell you they look super cute. They will be great for next year for my memory things that I give the children. Here is a picture of the memory packets that I give each student. I found this cute poem online that I give the students, and I also take a picture with each student and just me. They loved it! Come back this week to check out the other items that I give my students at the end of the year.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to blog about my giveaway!! Good luck!;)
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get the flowers!! Thank you so much!! They are really pretty! I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and I am planning on bringing them with me! I will have to take some pictures and post them when I get back!
    Thanks again!


    Ali

    What happens in kindergarten... lasts a lifetime

    ReplyDelete